Monday, November 7, 2016

More Mall Shopping//KINDLE!

Hey there! How's everyone been?
So I've been thinking, and I'm thinking I will aim to post about once a week. Seems reasonable! I've been pretty busy lately, I just got back from grocery shopping. AND STUDIES! I'm taking APES and I'm going to take the ACT in December. Ack. Who has taken the ACT?? 
I went to the mall with my friend again this past week! Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures....The only one I have is below! I don't remember where I tried this one; we went to some many stores!! Rue 21, Wet Seal, Black Orchid Boutique...a bunch of other places that I don't even remember. And of course Taco Bell. Always Taco Bell. :'D




In other news, I got a KINDLE!! I thought I would hate reading off of a kindle, but I tested it and now I love it! ;) I'm reading a couple of series now....Touched saga..and another that I can't remember...


This is a page from a book that I was reading, Toxic Heart. I just like the look of this page, it looks so....I can't explain it, but it looks cool. I'm sure you know what I mean. ;P 



Sorry to cut this post a little short! I didn't have very many pictures today; hopefully next time I will have more. 
I can't believe Christmas is approaching so soon! I know I'll have some good pics then, haha. :) 
Have a sparkly day!
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment